Whenever you don’t know what to do with your spare time, you know you find yourself searching for big name criminologists on YouTube.
No? Just me?
Well, okay then. I’ll help out. Here’s a quick vid of Robert Agnew talking about his background, career, and work on general strain theory.
Feel free to post your favorite nerdy YouTube links in the comments.
- Defining American and European Criminology (crimedime.com)
- An Interview with Bonnie Fisher and Bob Jerin About the New Division of Victimology at the American Society of Criminology (crimedime.com)
- Darnell Hawkins and a Research Agenda for Ethnicity Studies and Crime (crimedime.com)
- Dumbing Up: Writing Forensic Psychology for Dummies (crimedime.com)
- James Q. Wilson Dead at 80: The Enduring Legacy of Broken Windows Theory (crimedime.com)